Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Truth About "Truit"

Emmanuel N (aka "Truit") is one of the funniest guy I’ve ever met, just your regular guy during high school with a penchant for making silly jokes and harmless comments but it sure hell funny.

I remember him & I, along with Carlos T were once dubbed as "pugante" by our late Ms. Laniog for notoriously escaping the campus and skip class when there's an opportunity.

Moved forward to present and you’ll find the same funny guy but with a side of him you have not seen that is perhaps quite surprising to some.

I am told he’s now a symbol of a good family man with great culinary skills. He did all the cooking served to your classmates & friends in the recent gathering at his house for our May meeting while celebrating the local town fiesta as well.

One thing that baffles for the longest time is why he's called "Truit". I'm sure there's story behind that I am not aware of or I may have forgotten already.

Refresh my memory please?

4 comments:

bert_reyes said...

nice guy db???hehehehe..inggit kau

webmaster said...

hey bert, send me your family pic para ma-feature kayo dito :-)

many would like to see you and your family's faces. baka mamaya nyan, maligawan pa namin anak mo.hehhee. mainam nang alam namin kung sino hindi ka-talo....hahahha

eva said...

A good cook!- sarap lahat ng luto nya. galing ng products niya- im referring to his children- pati one and only wife nya - halatang in love pa rin sa kanya. Keep it up Truit!
thanks for sumptuous dinner. sana maulit muli.

bert_reyes said...

click mo lng ung letter "b" na kulay red lalabas yung family picture namin

Mr. Webmaster

sensya na busy ksi kya ngayon lng nakapagonline