Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Facebook with No Face

There’s no stopping now how Facebook Chief Executive Mark Zuckerberg zucking us all, conquering the world, thus conquering me, with news earlier this week of rolling out a new messaging system that gives users the option of adopting a @facebook.com email address and provide a single point of access to social communication systems such as email, chat, instant messages and cell phone text messages.

As much as I thought that it’s evil, I finally gave in to the constant presence of Facebook in my face. Sorry, ako’y tao lamang na marupok.

I just created an account for SDA Batch ’78 (SDA Pulilan) using yahoo email account sdabatch78 at yahoo.com.

So, if any of you are getting request to be friends with Pulilan SDA, you have a new friend.....my friend!

I just realized, pwede pala na walang face sa Facebook...hehehe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like everyone is quiet lately. mr webmastr, ikaw lang yata ang walang face sa facebook! hahha! best regards to all!