Tuesday, September 1, 2009

myHeart Is Burning


It's all good now with the fire being contained efficiently. We're so equipped with the latest mapping technology that we will win in the end...GIS ROCKS! ;-)

From where I stand next to my office window I can see in the horizon an orange glow and a burning desire to conquer the steep slope and dry bushes fueled with the long drought of summer compounded by low humid temperature reaching boiling point. The mountain fire is inching towards the vicinity of suburban Los Angeles and it so far destroyed about 50 or so houses.

I am safe for now but others aren’t.
You’re so angry….chill out boy…chill out! You’re giving me too much work with all this fire perimeter mapping stuff I have to spit out of Harry, the plotter.
You shouldn’t be that mad! Life is too short to let yourself consumed with all this non-sense and unhealthy feelings towards us. We have to learn to co-exist or else we don’t get to accomplish things we want to….help us so we can help you..dumbass!

6 comments:

chili boy said...

bakit parang ikaw yata ang galit? chill out boy chill! hahaha

Hermione said...

Chili Boy, I guess you haven't experienced wild fire, air pollution, more so, to be advised to do mandatory evacuation. You can't help but be mad, fumingly mad! So go ahead Mr. Web, get real-BE MAD, BE VERY MAD! myHeart is burning too!

puSONg mAkirOT.... said...

my heart is also burning. burning with desire to help you out..to chill you. harry the plotter could do anything but work on that maps.. its his job..stop the gigs, work on the GIS. in anyway, it will inform anyone of the burning situation...

Angelina-Gryffindor Team said...

Gigs for Mr. Web? With the fire going on, it better be something close to the sea. And yeah, if you need any help, I will be on my Nimbus 2009, let's get that Snitch and win the Quidditch Cup again! We had them down in 2007, so there's no way it will slip from your end. As for the muggles, they're just non-sense yada-yada-yada, don't even know what they're talking about! Go ahead and ache, for all I care!

puSONg mAkirOT said...

yow, you showed your location.praying you be spared from the burning. and all this to stop and prevent more damage. what about the others, amie and ogie? do they have good space enough to run in case? i just hope everything's alright with you guys and gals. and, I mean really good. otherwise, pack up your bags and let's go. where? we take angelina et als advise..somewhere near the beach...

ANGELINA said...

I'm a Gamer! Been there, done that, so let's go! Something close to the beach...the water...or whatever would be good...but trust me the Ocean is the best! The waves are perfect for surfing! Check my fave website www.surfshot.com! My homeboy is in there!

Happy 3-day weekend everyone...enjoy the waves..but for some reason, I can't wait for Tuesday!