Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I Wii-sh!

I got my daughter a Wii last Christmas and since then, I was the one who plays with it more often as I quickly got hooked with it more than I could imagine. I’ve been playing with it since and I tell you, it’s the best game I’ve played since "tumbang-preso". Hehehe...naaalala mo pa ba?



It’s really the gift that keep on giving as it became my daily routine to break sweats in the early morning when I wake up, and even at night before bed, trying to reach my ultimate goal to loose those beer bellies I’ve managed to develop over the years. I wii-sh!

Pre-wii existence, on weekends, I used to go to the local park to play basketball with pinoy homies but since I broke my hands and ankles for the nth time, I realized I’m just too old now to sprint the court, bang bodies with younger peeps, jump and grab rebounds. With wii, I can only blame myself if I break the lamp and anything around me while trying to do my backhand/forehand returns playing tennis intensely.

More importantly, daughter & I have more bonding moments as she always beat me in bowling. But she dares challenge me to a game of tennis as I finally but barely reached the pro-level after almost a month of trying...


2 comments:

tAVATAR said...

Out of stock pa rin...Wii-la talagang available eh. Practice ka lang, because once I get my hands on it, you'll have tough competition. Anong Cup gusto mo?

ediboy said...

tAVATAR, talk to me when you reached the pro-level...hahaha..i'll tell you anong Cup gusto ko...hehehe

out of stocks nga! kasi been tryin to find another controller sets, pero none available everywhere yet.