Thursday, February 11, 2010

Isang Tanong, Isang Sagot

Among the presidential candidates, tatlo lang sa kanila ang may interest ako na iboto at gustong manalo.

On the top of my short list is Gibo and let me tell you why. I’m quite impressed with the way he presents himself. Napanood ko at nadinig ang mga ideas and platforms nya which he articulated very well. In spite of him being negatively forever linked to GMA administration, I still see him as a viable candidate para mag-improve ang ‘pinas. He is obviously the most intelligent and most capable to lead the country out its mess, if that’s even possible. I really like this guy...

Next on the list is Manny V. Reading his life story and listening to what he had to say, I thought he’s capable too with his strong management skills and leaderships. Mud and every shoe had been thrown at him since he declared his candidacy and yet, he’s still standing and demonstrated professionalism. I guess I can relate to him much more than Gibo because of where he came from, where I came from. I saw in him the ambitions that propelled him to where he is now. What scary about him though is the amount of money he’s been spending, kahit sabihin na natin na pera nya yun. That’s a lot of dough bro!

Lastly, Noynoy. I guess he’s ok. Not the trapo or traditional politician you would expect. He seems to be sincere with his plans but what scares me of him is his un-presidential style and I sensed some weaknesses in his leaderships and character. I like someone who’s got more bones and stronger demeanor, and has demonstrated authoritative voice and power. He’s a good guy but I guess he’s too good, too soft...to his disadvantage.

If you asked me about the other remaining candidates, forget it! Hindi naman sila pang-pangulo eh...pang-gulo lang!

Sorry but Erap will never be my guy! Nung una syang manalo, I thought that was insanity. Pag nanalo pa ulit sya, that's stupidity na!

Have you heard Jamby talking lately? It looks like her platform is to just to do everything in her power to stall Manny’s possible presidency. My gulay! I think she’s running for that purpose alone, run negative campaign against Manny and Manny only! Ano kaya ang personal vendetta nya against him? She’s just so annoying!

Isang tanong, isang sagot...sino ang ibo-boto mo kung saka-sakali?

10 comments:

kakatakot..... said...

I can understand how proud a person feels when his story is one of those from 'rags to riches' type thing pero ang tanong how did u do it? If u did it the 'clean' way then saludo ako, however if it was done while one is sitting in the senate then that's another story. Conflict of interest is very high on my list esp if one is in public office.
Senador pa lang corrupt na pano pa kaya.....
And I agree mr webmaster, the money being spent is ridiculous - for a person to spend that amount just to be president gives me the chills.
Curious lang...kung negosyante ako at gumasta ako ng ganon, syempre puhunan yon - pano babawiin ?

Anonymous said...

the amount of money spent is irrelevant na rin kasi lahat naman ng kandidato, may puhunan man o wala once elected, by all means, bumabawi! Halos lahat ng naging presidente, used their power for financial gain. They are all considered negosyante, may puhunan man o wala. At least with Manny, we know gumamit sya ng malaking halaga na galing sa bulsa nya, na kahit na ikaw ang nasa situation nya, gusto mong bawiin din. Worst would be those who didn't spend a dime pero gustong bumawi. Di ba?

webmaster said...

good point kakatakot and anonymous...kaya naman kay Gibo ako! hehehhe

egay said...

Campaign slogans:

Kay GIBO, walang BIGO!

Pag may MANNY, my MONEY!

Pag may ERAP, may GINHAWA!

Ang paborito ko sa lahat.....

pay may NOYNOY, may KRIS!

egay said...

Pag may NOYNOY, may Kris...may Boy Abunda pa!

Meow said...

For me, it gotta be NOYNOY. Siya lang ang may unquestionable Integrity at good Morals. The pressure of his sisters to stick to the ideals set by their parents is an important factor. They will never condone him if he messed up. Kris in his side is a plus factor because she's not afraid to wash her/their linens in public, kahit anong baho pa nito. You may see him as a weakling, but isn't it that Reagan was too, but turned out to be one of the most respected US Presidents? I am convinced he is clean inside and out, and that's the best to begin with.

POLITICAL WILL for me is the another big factor, maski na kaninong kandidato. Someone who will do the right thing even if hindi ito popular o pagkaka-perahan. Implement the law sa lahat, walang kamag-anak o kaibigan, pag nagkamali, ikulong o parusahan.

Same as you Webmaster, I admire Gibo's credentials, but I think he needs more time to prove himself, maybe in the next elections?

Ang tagumpay ng isang bansa ay di lang nakasalalay sa pera.

Bakit ba JUAN DELA CRUZ ang tawag sa mga Pinoy? Kasi the Filipinos like St. John of the Cross has a pure and resilient heart. Balikan ninyo ang mga kwento ng mga matatanda, ang tunay na kabutihan ng loob ng filipino nung araw ay di matatawaran. Yun ang kelangan bumalik, the real and authentic moral fiber that we used to have, back to basic lang. Then from there, uusad tayo, kasi wala ng lamangan, gulangan, at onse-han. I know, it's going to be a very long process but it got to start somewhere. So if the leader is a model himself, di malayong ma-inspire ang marami to do the same. Sa tingin ninyo bakit sumikat si Santino?

Hay naku ikaw talaga webmaster, pampasira ng schedule, yan tuloy late na ako sa date ko...LOL

But trust me, I'm loving this =)

Chocolait said...

have you heard GORDON? he said nagpapapogi ang presidentiable na hind magdadagdag ng taxes! san kukuha ng pambayad sa mga nautang ng dating nakaupo? tumatrabaho at totoo sya! politics is business- mag invest at kitain ng doble doble ang investment. pero kailangan din ang diskarte para kunwa ay natutulungan ang nasasakupan. I will give GORDON and BAYANI my vote! GIBO can run again next time - pag hinog na sya!

Mocha said...

Maiba naman tayo, since araw ng mga puso, here's one for y'all, from one of my favorite poems and poet...

I carry your heart with me

I carry your heart with me(i carry it in my heart)
I am never without it(anywhere
I go you go,my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing,my darling)
I fear no fate(for you are my fate,my sweet)
I want no world(for beautiful you are my world,my true)and it's you are whatever a moon has always meant and whatever a sun will always sing is you

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide)and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart

I carry your heart(I carry it in my heart)

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

egay said...

kung hindi "Aquino" ang last name ni Noynoy, ibo-boto mo ba sya?

Meow said...

Nasabi ko na...Hypothetical ang tanong mo...so there's no point in answering :o)