Thursday, January 27, 2011

Let it snow let it snow let it snow

I will be traveling to East Coast, New York & Washington DC, in less than a month but seeing what’s going on out there weather-wise is kind of chilling, literally! They’ve been battered by snow storms the last few weeks, worst they’ve ever experience.
Daughter will be performing on the 27th of February at the famous Carnegie Hall, New York with her school choir group. A once in a lifetime opportunity so even if it’ll cost me an arm and a leg, I made sure wife and I will be there to witness it and while there might as well say do the touristy thingy.

After NY
, I’ll be heading alone to Maryland on the 28th for a week-long work-related technical training, all paid by Uncle Sam. Since DC is the main hub going back to LA, I thought I give myself a chance to sit next to Uncle Abe Lincoln and high-five with Prez Obama in the White House. I’m really excited about this trip for one thing I’ve never been to DC. I was in NY once years back!

I don’t know how peeps from East Coast live in that kind of weather. I once experience snow while working in Tokyo and I never liked it. Falling snows are nice but when it stays on the ground for days, that’s when trouble begins.

So I say let it snow NOW so that by the time we get there come next month, they are all melted and the smell of spring is in the air already. :-)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the Balingcongan's are based in New
York,maybe you can reconnect and
give us an update of what's going
on. hello to everybody,batch 78...

dom

Harley said...

So how's NYC, Maryland, & Washington, DC?

egay said...

NY is great. Maryland sucks. DC amazing!!!

Ash said...

C'mon show some pictures!