Saturday, March 19, 2011

DC, My New Favorite City

A little bit dizzying at first but you’ll get the hang of it as you navigate thru countless museums and iconic structures. I walk and walk and when I got tired, I took the subway to go around, a very convenient metro subway system. Did I mention I walked too?

The Smithsonian alone has I believe 19 museums. Arguably, the Washington Monument is the most visible and iconic one. Of course, you can’t go to DC without saying hi to Abe Lincoln and Thomas “TJ” Jefferson. I also stopped by the White House to high five Obama but he wasn’t home. But Abe was. And so was TJ.

7 comments:

Ash said...

Yey...finally...nice pics, kaya lang you needed a tripod hihihi. I agree, my fave city too!

lil said...

i like the last one among all the pics. hehehe!

webmaster said...

yes I could really use a tripod...lagi kasi akong wala sa eksena eh! di n'yo tuloy makita ang ka-pogian ko! hahahha

Kniendich said...

Nice pics... beautifull city..

webmaster said...

DC is really an awesome place to visit. So much to see but so little time when I was first there. If my next training schedule gets approved, I will be back in September. ;-)

Susan said...

Hoping to see those places too this coming June....

egay said...

Susan, you'll need a good pair of walking shoes. I stayed at Hotel Lombardy, very close to White House. Nice boutique hotel in between 2 subway stations. Very convenient.