Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New York State of Mind

I knew right away my east coast trip will be exciting. Two words. KIM. KARDASHIAN. Hahahaha.

While waiting in line to get my luggage checked-in at LAX, I turned my back to watch peeps walking by behind us and there she was. Strutting and swaying her hips more than any fashion model I’ve seen in ramps. Wearing her signature humongous sunglasses, there’s no denying she’s the famous Kardashian. Sexy alright! But too sexy for my taste. Like her body was carved into perfection that I lost the desire to look at it...just for a second! Hehehe.
Anyway, NY stay was great sans the opportunity for me to actually watch daughter performed at Carnegie Hall. Because of my work-related training schedule, I had to leave Sunday morning for Maryland. The Carnegie performance was scheduled Sunday night. I know, that was a bummer!
The tour I signed up with wife turned out to be great. We get to see most of the famous places, the Wall Street, Central Park, Brooklyn Bridge, Rockefeller Center, Empire State Building, Ground Zero where twin towers used to be located before 9/11. I also flirted with Liberty, the statue. Daughter was all dancing and singing during the broadway show Mamma Mia. What a show that was!
New York is really the city that never sleeps. You’ll notice so much energy around you just by walking around Time Square. People are all ready to party! But "Don't even think of parking here", the sign says below!
BTW, here's a front view of the Statue of Liberty...
...and here's the rear view. hehehhe....
I’m still in New York state of mind.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pics pero asan ang DC?

egay said...

thanks, DC pics are coming soon!

Anonymous said...

amei dimais!!!!!!

lil said...

great pics! thanks for sharing. grabe, u must be a very proud father!!! i'm jealous!!!

Harley said...

wala pa ring DC pics? sige ka ako na lang ang magpo-post dito hihihi