Saturday, March 13, 2010

Argue With Me At Your Own Risk

Thought I’d share with you the results of many torturing research nights, weekend practices, and sleepless in Seattle moments of my daughter. This time she’s part of the debate team representing her school in tournaments all over town, much like when she was a lawyer in the Mock Trial competition late last year.



Armed this time with a video recorder, I made sure I was able to catch them "backstage", not during the actual debate(recording not allowed). Being a typical stage-father hehehe, I suffered too from endless driving, bringing her to weekend practices and to the various event locations. I also became the unofficial photographer of the team so I sure deserve the award too as much as she does!

How about another vacation in the island? Oh that would be nice...

2 comments:

Pretty in Pink said...

You're such a great gift Angela! Happy Birthday!

Angela said...

Pretty in Pink,
Thanks for remembering my birthday!!!
-Angela :)