Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Bee

Sorry folks, I’ve been super busy making honey lately, not to mention I am also running for President of the republic...Banana Republic. hehehhe

Anyway, earlier today I emailed you all the latest fund update. We are now nearing our full project implementation; current school year is at its tail end. That means we will be in full swing with our project once the application for next school year opens.

May I remind you that your pledges and commitment to our scholarship project is every important. Below is our overall project timeline and schedules of when to fulfill your pledge commitment, if you made one.
Thanks again to all who already made their contributions, recently from Ed SanP and Mocha.

Like always, if you have any concerns/questions/suggestions/comments, please let us know. We are available 24/7/365, 366 during leap year. ;-)

7 comments:

Mocha said...

uy bumawi...kaya lang, naniningil ka lang pala...hehehe

ediboy aka webmaster said...

my success is your success dear...and so is my failure! ;-)

kaya kailangan kapalan ko na kasi baka mabitin ang project natin. hehehe...

cheers y'all!

Meow said...

no worries...got you covered too my dear...have faith...

ediboy said...

no doubts I have faith, plenty of that...but I prefer cash...hahahha

Chocolait said...

dapat talaga ulit ulit kasi going fifties na e - malapit na magkaron memory lapses. O Mocha- bago ba yan?

Mocha said...

I call them SENIOR MOMENTS...and that goes to all who were born on or before the year of the Tiger hahaha...I'm a Dragon baby so, I got few more years...=)

To Chocolait...hi lang ;-)

jedi master... said...

got silver linings but thankful enough..at least may pumuti pa..hehe! di katulad ng iba na tuff gone na..peace!