Friday, March 19, 2010

Gone With the Butanding

"Ang baterya ko ay kailangan mabilad na sa araw para magkaroon ulit ng power."

Soon I’ll be out of commission for a while. Time to re-charge my battery; the red warning light is already showing signs, parang aliptaptap sa dapit-hapon.

Things could really get rough if I let it expire. I’ll go postal!

Will just say hello to commanding-size Butanding and swim with them if I can. Will walk around century-old ruins and protruding belfry, dance with fireflies, and see a majestic volcanic view, albeit in just recent memories spewing heavy smokes; hope while we are there lest not explode.

I will also try to navigate the wonders of that popular underground river, and enjoy pitch black moment with bats, stalagmites and stalactites. Then watch swaying palms, two of them, in an island, with SanMig in one hand and a dSLR on the other. I will also be introduced to underwater landscapes too. What a sight I will definitely FLIP. You watch!

During all those times that I will be in that once infamous island, I hope to NOT meet brother Abu and the rest of his terrifying crew, let alone Rico Yan!

Oh yeah! I might see some familiars faces too, one I have not seen in at least three decades. Imagine that? Maha-halikan ko sya!

I can’t wait!

10 comments:

Katipunera said...

Mahahalikan pala ha???? :o)

wanderer said...

sounds like places i would want to be too!

enjoy but be safe!

Gala said...

:'(

jedi master said...

3 decades..hmmmm? bakit kiss lang?

webmaster said...

bawal, semana santa! hahaha

and besides, hindi ka kapuso, ka-pamilya!

Gala said...

Have a safe trip webmaster...enjoy your vacation...pakabait ka ha :o)

Mocha said...

After the quake...I hope you guys are ok...

Gala said...

Webmaster, ingat ingat, sa dagat ka pa naman pupunta...sana wala namang after shock or tsunami!

Anonymous said...

sa pagitan ng dalawang dagat, he! he! he!!!

Anonymous said...

sa pagitan na dalawang dagat ????