Thursday, August 11, 2011

Senior Moments

Have you had senior moments already? Oh you know what I’m talking about. We are all going to get to that point soon, but I’m sure we’re all hoping it happens later, if not at all. 

I just had two today.  :-)
 
First, I kept trying to open a door I’ve been going in and out for years, bewildered when it wasn’t opening this time. Admittedly, I was distracted by my phone but opening that door should have been automatic, ingrained in my brain. I struggled so mightily pulling it out when I'm supposed to be pushing it in. The person behind that door opened it for me with confusing look on her face...and a big laugh.
Second, I went to work wearing my underwear backward. I can’t find the access when I need to relieve myself.

Hahahha

3 comments:

lil said...

哈hahaha! mr webmaster, llooks like the golden year has taken its toll on you! don't worry tho, you're not alone!

Sandy said...

you'll look sexy in boxers...

egay aka webmaster said...

please check out my new website at http://trip-na-trip.weebly.com/index.html

or click here