Friday, August 19, 2011

WOW Philippines

You may have already visited my new website dedicated to promoting tourism in the Philippines. If you haven't seen it, it has tons of pictures from all my trips to the Philippines. Some of them has related stories and videos to go with the still images from my own collections.

Please feel free to send your friends, relatives, co-workers, and even enemies the link to my new website. Link is http://trip-na-trip.weebly.com/ or just click here.

Baka dito ako yumaman sa kaka-click nyo sa mga ads sa website ko when you make plans for your next travel or perhaps meet your soul mate or not.hehehe.

I could use the money to build my dream library. :-)

I still like the old WOW Philippines tourism promotional tag. You know what happened when thy tried to change it and re-invent the wheel. Not well-thought of to say the least. Another blooper...

No comments: