Friday, February 27, 2009

Simply Misunderstood!

Just so you all know and be aware of, Noel A, aka le prec has been very generous to all of us since the day I took credit from "his resurrection" from the land down under. :-)


Recently, he sent us "moolah" originally intended for Eva F's blowout 18th birthday party.


I don't think Eva has communicated well-enough to all of you that her plan for that money is to deposit into our fund account to help in future projects.

Please raise your hand if you have any objection to that plan?

I am not aware as of this moment if the money Noel A sent reached the intended recipient already. Can someone clear that to all, por favor?

Also, Eva's subtle request for you to bring 50pesos, if you can, when meetings are held monthly is also intended to help generate much needed funds for us Batch '78.

As it happened, it wasn't communicated clearly to the group. Some of you may object to that proposal but it's the best and manageable way for us to achieve our goals if we want to be really serious about it.

Now I beg you to please tell me, what exactly is our goal? I'm sure it's not just to party and be merry all the time without regards to our social responsibilities.

I honestly think everything should all be transparent here simply to avoid being misundestood, especially if money is the topic.

Eva routinely send me report about our fund status because I requested it and I'm interested to know. That same report is readily available when meetings are held but unfortunately, not everyone is interested at all to know. There are some behind-the-scene undertakings like what your klasmeyts Lil or Susan does for the group that you'll get a clearer picture if you bother to peruse the detailed report provided.

What did I tell you? The devil is in the detail my friends.

I'd say please don't act surprise if you don't know shit about it (pardon my french) because you were never interested in that report in the first place. Just look at that piece of paper and wonder no more, amor!

You all can blame me for the miscommunication or the lack thereof After all, i'm the self-proclaimed messenger here via this blog. So shoot me!

heheheh...Sorry folks!

13 comments:

Batch '78 said...

i didn't mean to undermine le prec's purpose for that moolah. I apologize!

I thought it's a noble idea and an admirable duty of intended recipents to instead put the money in the Batch account instead of another food fest. :-)

But of course, that's just my own personal opinion on that. It isn't my money so do as the donor and the recipients pleased.

Peace!

Anonymous said...

i am simply at a lost here. where do we send our contribution if there's any? care of who? don't u think we should have the same acct that we used to have? pls enlighten me on this?

Batch '78 said...

sorry, i have no clear answer for you lil! i'm at lost too like you.

Anonymous said...

in order to be clear, cleared and

transparent, we need another food

fest.. er .. meeting......

Anonymous said...

We need to be specific and systematic in our project to achieve our goal.

Name of our project: ????
What are the things needed: money
How much: Php 3,000/student/year
How many student: say 5
Total amount needed: Php15,000/year
Target date: June 2009

How can we make 15K before the target date?
Voluntary contribution: batch 78
We can also solicit money from other batch & friends

Remember 6K coming from Sydney, so we need to raise only 9K
If we can raise money more than that, then.., we better use it in some other projects.

Now I have a good news, another 3K coming from LULU TAYAO....
So,a total amount of 9K coming from SYDNEY.
Now you need to raise 6K easy.

We need to inform ABC Foundation now about our project so they can add 5 new freshman this school year, get their names and all must be FULLY documented.

Egay is our project manager
Racquel, Wena & Eva.. treasurer
Project Coordinators: up to you

I wanna tell you something as a precautionary measure.

Lulu Tayao sent money to sister Wilma's bank account in 2008 dedicated for this ABC foundation night HS scholarship project. Lulu had a receipt but sister wilma said she did not receive the money???? Please verify? thanks

I think WE CAN SEE A BETTER PICTURE

Anonymous said...

Btw, 15K/5students is just my idea.
I know we can do far better than that. You can make it higher or lower... up to you.

Remember, it's not just for 1 year.
It will take 5 yrs for students to finish night high school. So, you will need to raise more than that amount for the next 4 years

for info: Lulu Tayao is Lourdes Tayao, sister of Josefine TJ Tayao batch '79 residing in Sydney

Anonymous said...

correction pls.,
Lulu Tayao is from batch '80

Batch '78 said...

sorry le prec but I object to your proposal to make me the project manager dun sa project. Di kasi ako local eh. Mahirap mag-manage ng malayo dun sa project. Hands-on guy pa man din ako!

Let someone local in Pulilan to manage the project. Kayang-kaya naman nila yun!

Anonymous said...

Egay, I sent 7K to Orly G on Feb 12& not batch '78 bank account to avoid bank charges.

Eva was well informed about it & that it was intended for Kamayan for them to enjoy. Eva is incharge.
I did it that way bec.I set aside moolah for our project.

Yesterday, I sent another 6K to Orly in w/c 60%(3.6K) to be handed to Wena for food allowance as part of my share to March b-day celebrant while 40% (2.4K) intended for our project.

I also promised to Eva, to give her a Digital Camera for Kodakan.

Another 6.6K from Sydney will follow soon to fill up our budget.

I heard that someone from abroad sent money to paperbox yesterday.
That's a good news. Thanks a lot and keep up the good work.

With your objection Egay, ok lang yun. I just wanna make it formal bec. it's your proposed project. Keep it up.

Thanks, gooday & good night.

Anonymous said...

noel,

your intentions are good but i have a comment. don't you think it's unfair to our other classmates that the same people benefit from your padala. the same faces lang ang nakikinabang sa padala mo. the same faces ang nakakatsibog at nakakainom. wala namang nadadagdag. nawawala na yata ang spirit ng togetherness. panay sosyalan na lang ng the same faces. i am not really questioning your generosity pero parang out of the line na yata, not on your part, but to the others concerned.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment anonymous.
You're right but actually the budget is still with the treasurer & remain untouched.

On the other hand, it will come to that point but I'm not thinking of being unfair to others because my purpose is to let our klasmeyts ATTENDING THE MEETING enjoy their salo salo. If they're happy..., I'm happy.

If other klasmeyts want to benefit from that, then.., they have to attend the meeting. Sorry na lang dun sa di nakaka attend. Sana next time, maka attend kayo. Ako nga di nakaka attend eh and sharing is my way of being with them.

Thanks again, Godbless, gooday & goodnight.

Anonymous said...

Agree ako dun sa last anonymous na nag-comment. Any money received will be best serve kung gagamitin sa mga posibleng projects in the name of the Batch. Lahat makikinabang. Yung mga monthly gathering/meeting, mag-potluck na lang kayo mas masaya pa.

Anonymous said...

labas ang funds doon sa monthly gatherings. actually, napag-usapan na iyan na kung ano na lang ang abutan at ihain sa kanila o sa amin walang problema. ang mahalaga yung regular ang pagkikita at mapag-usapan, diskusyunan ang mga bagay-bagay tungkol sa projects ng batch.